What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A collection of guides to organizing your space and clearing the clutter
- Giving you ideas, tips and techniques for organizing your office, your time, your projects
- Teaching you how to start, manage and grow your professional organizing business
- Providing you time management systems to help you gain extra hours in your day
- Teaching you the easiest way to organize every bit of information in your life
- Showing you everything you need to know to attract customers to your business
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Get Organized Now scores 70.20/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.getorganizednow.com/aff-cb-pre-all.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $40.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: getorganizednow.com you’ll also be taken through to getorganizednow.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)